Disclaimer: The views and ideas on this Blog, are solely of the author and are not meant to be offensive or degrading to any culture, religion or personal views of others.
This is my first feeble attempt at ever writing a blog. Main purpose of doing this is to write about my Europe trip. My very first trip to a different country all by myself. Few would say, what is the big deal you are not a kid and you live by yourself in USA, but I have to tell you this, I am an Indian and trust me not many Indian women pick up their bags, pack them and go explore a different country without a friend, boy friend, or significant other (but few of us do).
So, Yes it is a big deal and I can assure you this it doesn't end with this,
Its just a New Beginning, a New Chapter, a New Exploration and a brand New Adventure .... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment